Edd Schillay has been with The Trial Network since December of 2000 as its Director of Operations. Among his many duties, Edd:
- produces all aspects of Trial Network programs and meetings
- maintains the Trial Network finances
- processes Continuing Legal Education applications and accreditation for program attendees
- manages the Trial Network’s office and information technology, including the TRIAL.COM website
- evaluates locations for Trial Network events and negotiates location contracts
Prior to joining the Trial Network, Edd co-owned a New York City-based court reporting agency and, prior to that, worked in promotions and as an on-air personality at New York City’s WPLJ-FM Radio, then known as “Power 95”.
Edd holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts from Saint Thomas Aquinas College where he served as Editor in Chief of the campus newsletter, Editor in Chief of the yearbook, Program Director of the college radio station (WSTK-AM53), and was a member of the Alpha Epsilon Ro Honor Society.
Edd resides in Sarasota, Florida with his wife Ellen. In his free time, Edd can usually be found in the Gulf of Mexico sailing and sometimes racing his sloop, the “Starship Enterprise”.