Felice Wagner is Executive Director and General Counsel of The Trial Network. She leads the organization in its mission to provide cutting-edge programming in an environment that facilitates the development of deep and meaningful relationships among The Trial Network’s members and guests.
A nationally recognized leader in the legal industry and former practicing attorney, Felice leveraged her 20 years of experience in legal into a career as a trainer and consultant, including working with thousands of attorneys from the world’s top law firms to understand client preferences and how to meet clients’ needs.
Felice’s background includes:
- serving as a Russian linguist in the US Air Force;
- practicing law at two prestigious global law firms;
- acting as the National Sales Manager for one of the largest legal staffing firms, including leading the team that secured an exclusive relationship with Dupont Legal and working to develop and promote the ground-breaking Dupont Legal Model;
- founding one of the legal industry’s leading consulting and training firms; and
- serving in senior management at an AmLaw 100 law firm.
Felice is a Hall of Fame member of both the International Legal Marketing Association and its Capital Chapter, and a Fellow of the College of Law Practice Management. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from the Georgetown University Law Center and her B.A. in economics, magna cum laude, from the University of South Florida.